Everyone deserves a good holiday and a break... Take your holidays! We'll accommodate as much as possible but will bias so that no teams has too many people away at the same time. Make sure you spread your time off so you stay fresh. AND PLEASE TAKE YOUR HOLIDAYS!
How the Holiday Policy Works
- We give everyone 25 days of annual leave per year, in addition to bank holidays.
- You can take this as whole or half days - make sure you have at least a couple of full weeks off so that you can properly unwind!
- The holiday allowance is based on the calendar year, and will be pro-rata'd (e.g. if you join on 1st July, you will have 12.5 days).
- Please book time off via our Charlie HR platform
- If you're booking off ≥ 5 days' holiday, we ask that you give at least 2 weeks' notice to ensure there is a proper handover
- If you're booking < 5 days' holiday, we ask that you give at least 1 week's notice
- You can rollover up to 2 days of unused leave at the end of each year
- Due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in 2021, we are allowing up to 5 days to be rolled into 2022. These days must be taken within the first 6 months of the year.