From the intro video:
All three roles are hired and evaluated by ad-hoc panels of randomly selected members, following standard hiring best practices and job review guidelines.
This page is a work in progress, currently in the jot notes stage
- The three governance roles (Executive, Facilitator, Reporter) are hired, evaluated (and potentially fired) directly by a panel of members
- Panels would be formed annually, or as needed
- Should include some level of transparency, continuity and professional oversight
- A third party consultant maybe recommended to be hired to manage the panel and hiring process
- A panel is formed with at least three members randomly selected among volunteers
- Panel members are given basic training in evaluation techniques
- Job description, advertising and interviews follow HR best practices and templates.
- Panel process and results published to all members
- Optionally, evaluations could be formally endorsed in a binding referendum vote
- Ad hoc evaluation panels could miss diagnose issues that are only apparent over a longer term close observation and consideration. It might make sense to have evaluators carry over multiple terms.