At Highlight, we're building a platform for debugging apps with extremely high precision, with the goal of helping teams better understand how their app behaves.
We believe that by giving people the best tools to solve customer and engineering issues, they can spend more time building their business, and less time searching through logs, manually trying to reproduce errors, and investing too early in their support processes. We're looking for talented humans to build this future alongside us.
Before going through the below open roles, it's worth noting:
- We're only looking to bring on folks with mid-to-senior level skill sets at the moment. At this stage of the company, we're super focused on product and early team members are expected to have large ownership.
- We don't care what technology/tools you've used in the past. We're big believers that although tools and technologies change frequently, fundamentals don't. We encourage you to apply even if you’ve never worked with our stack.
- We understand that your current life/job situation may get in the way of our interview process (specifically in terms of time commitment). We're flexible; reach out and we'll be sure to make something work.
- Software Engineer, Full-stack/Product (Remote)
- Software Engineer, Backend/Infra (Remote)
- Software Engineer, Contract (Remote)
- Product Designer (Remote)
- Executive Assistant / Operations Manager (Remote)
How can I get in touch?
Reach out to Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume or any documentation that shows that you've built/owned cool things. If there's a possible fit, we'll schedule some time to learn more about your background!
Frequently asked questions
- Where is Highlight located?
- Are you okay with remote employment?
- Have you raised any money?
- Do you provide any benefits?