In short: Full-time position. Berlin or Europe/USA remote, please only apply if currently residing in Europe or the US. Competitive salary & generous stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
😍 We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom as a service. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
- Providing platforms custom phone & data plans through an easy-to-use API in 200+ countries.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, Airbnb, Facebook, Spotify & Plaid. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- We completed the Y Combinator W21 batch and have further raise our Seed and Series A rounds with USA-based investors.
🔧 The position
- You’ll lead a sales team. You’ll be the first sales hire and will be responsible for building a high-performing B2B sales team. You’ll be in charge of managing, mentoring, and building a sales organization from the ground up.
- You’ll drive sales strategies. You’ll be in charge of landing and closing B2B deals across our verticals and geographies. You understand the nuances of selling to diverse customers, such as eCommerce vs. OEM partners, and will build successful strategies around our verticals and customer groups.
- You’ll leverage insights. You’ll implement and monitor KPIs, quantitative data, and qualitative feedback to continuously test, iterate, and improve upon the sales organization. You’ll make informed decisions and seek out opportunities to gain more insight.
- You’ll be a first-mover. Your aim will be to stay ahead of the curve, improving the timing of sales outreach and lead nurturing. You seek to shorten sales cycles and increase customer retention by implementing strategies that turn interested customers into brand evangelists.
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you. 🦄
- You’ve got a track record. You’ve got 5+ years of experience in building and scaling a sales organization for a high-growth startup or tech company. ****You have profound knowledge about building scalable strategies and have a track record of successfully closing B2B deals for software solutions.
- You’re a humble overachiever. You set goals, outline strategies, and iterate to not only meet but exceed your sales goals. You know it takes a high degree of emotional intelligence to meaningfully engage with leads, close customers, shorten sales cycles, and build long-lasting relationships.
- You love to be part of the action. You are hands-on and rarely rely on external sources for help. You are fully invested in building and mentoring a sales team that performs at a high level while consistently representing our highest product and team values.