Interested? Email email@example.com
About The Role
- Primary goal: Take the reins of customer and product discovery in order to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy that produces successful customer outcomes.
- Most important business role in the company at this stage; reports to and collaborates closely with the CEO.
- Wide latitude in approach. You'll need to wield a blend of product, sales, and marketing tactics.
- Customer-centric: Identify the right customers, define products that address their needs, and drive the roadmap to deliver on the promise. Then, follow through with support.
- Highly visible. You may become a key figure in the community that develops around the product and technology.
- Competitive salary and generous equity.
- Determination to grow a business from seed to success.
- Passion for solving customer problems and enable their success.
- Autonomy and independence.
- Ambition to take on a leadership role as the company grows.
- Code literate. Knowledgable about Cloud & SaaS. Experience with DevOps a plus.
- Prolific writer; clear communicator.
- Natural organizer of artifacts, people, and processes.
- Flexible on past roles. Job titles may include: Product Manager, Product Marketer, Product Designer, Developer Evangelist, Sales Engineer, Product Engineer, or others.
- Have been part of a journey from idea to product-in-market at least once.
- Exposure to enterprise sales is a big plus.
- Mid career, on a growth trajectory that you want to accelerate.
- Eager to take on new challenges and learn new skills.
We empower platform teams.
DevOps is being reborn as Platform Engineering. Organizations that invest in developer experience see outsized returns in the form of increased velocity. However, building a platform and supporting existing production applications are both herculean tasks.
Deref provides the foundational services that every bespoke platform eventually grows. Our extensible developer portal integrates our services with popular SaaS platforms and your in-house tools. We enable self-service for tasks such as service generation, automate routine maintenance like migrations and version upgrades, surface documentation and more.
- Pre-seed funded ($1.2M raised)
- Small team:
- Technical CEO: Brandon Bloom's career highlights include: Xbox devtools, police body cameras, Code.org's Hour of Code campaign, and he sold a company to Salesforce.
- 3 talented engineers of various specialities.