- Locations: Remote; located in USA, UK, Australia, India
- Language: English
Turbot is looking for a proactive, energetic and capable HR leader to grow our people function as our first full time People Operations hire. You will be responsible for scaling Turbot’s team, building a culture that will attract top talent, and support our globally unique employee base across the US, UK, Australia, and India.
A great candidate for this role is motivated to work within a small, high performing organization strategically delivering outcomes that reflect Turbot's cultural values and business needs.
- Learn with the best - Collaborate closely with a small team of world class employees.
- Make a difference - Your success is critical to each colleague and the company's growth.
- Uncap your potential - Your personal growth is our priority, see how far you can go!
Who You Are
- A motivating employee advocate, advisor, and coach that has experience working closely with all levels of the organization to help build and support a highly functioning team.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, are comfortable not knowing the answer but are motivated to overcome a challenge.
- You take pride and ownership in what you do. You care deeply about your work, are proactive and people know they can count on you to get the job done.
- You value diversity in others and go out of your way to ensure people feel welcome. You enjoy engaging with your colleagues, have a low-ego, and make the workplace more fun for everyone.
- Practical and naturally inclined to 'roll up your sleeves' to get the work done.
- Able to think systematically and drive efficiency through implementing and improving processes.
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with a proven ability to solve problems.
- A high agency individual, who is enthusiastic and proactive.
The role represents an exciting and broad opportunity to make a difference across our entire organization. The role spans a wide variety of tasks each week and month, which are likely to include;