About Brain Health Bootcamp
The Brain Health Bootcamp is on a mission to fundamentally transform mental health education. We provide online education and resources to adolescents and school communities. Our comprehensive online curriculum steps students through engaging evidence-informed video content, infographics, illustrations, and helpful guides to demystify mental health: what it is, how to talk about it, and how to seek help. We’re creating game-changing mental health education by reframing mental health as brain health, and providing online education for young people across the country. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety from the pandemic, the need for brain health education and healthy coping skills is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental health awareness a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs, researchers, content creators, and mission-driven go-getters to create massive impact and do the best work of our lives.
We're looking for a Growth & Advancement Lead to join our leadership team, owning the scaling, professionalization, and partnerships of our organization as we rapidly expand in school districts across the country. You will be directly responsible for leading our growth through partnerships and funding.
What You’ll Do
- Drive: Improve workflows and processes to streamline operations while you work closely with Product & Engineering to scale tools, systems and processes
- Inspire: Lead the team to drive up KPIs and continue to deliver on company goals, pushing us closer to achieving our mission.
- Collaborate: Work with teams like Marketing, Recruiting, and Product to share insights and influence company strategy
- Grow: Recruit, develop and retain top talent with a strong focus on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Build: Build an operations organization that is highly collaborative, engaged and motivated to help achieve its full potential
- You have a deep passion for our mission and the future of mental health
- You have 5+ years of experience leading teams in high growth, operational areas
- You’ve partnered with Product & Engineering to explore, develop and implement technology solutions allowing the business to scale
- You have exceptional analytical skills and are ready to roll up your sleeves to solve problems
- You have excellent business acumen and can toggle between 10K feet and the weeds
- You’re very well versed on customer experience tools and reporting - ideally you have experience with Hubspot, Zendesk, and Intercom
- You are comfortable managing a remote team and are excited at the chance to build out a remote-first organization
- You are a strong communicator, leading with empathy to build relationships and drive cross-organization alignment
- You’ve worked in a fast paced startup (ideally in healthcare)