1inch Network is a decentralized group of software builders and key contributors to the 1inch Network (https://1inch.io/). 1inch Network operates in the decentralized finance (DeFi) segment, which offers alternatives to traditional financial products, based on digital assets.
Among 1inch Network's products are the 1inch Aggregation Protocol, the 1inch Liquidity Protocol and the 1inch Limit Order Protocol, which enable users to swap crypto at the best rates, securely and fast.
1inch Network’s mission is to make DeFi services available to the highest possible number of users, offering them access to the best financial products on the planet.
Required work experience: 3-5 years
Full-time, distributed office
- Drive community strategy, development, growth, and engagement.
- Organize meetups, webinars, and other community and engineering-focused events.
- Managing a number of Community Managers, including mentoring, assessment and overseeing Community Manager administration tasks.
- Act as the Community interface with Marketing, Social Media, R&D, Public Relations, Сommunity members and etc.
- Develop and implement an Ambassador/Contributor program.
- Ensure on-going training and development for Community Managers and Community Contributors.
- Attend global tech and digital assets events, including speaking engagements.
- Active participation in recruitment of Community Managers and Contributors.
- Act as a point of escalation and Arbitration for Community Managers and other involved parties.
- Source feedback, ideas and actionable information from the community.
- 3+ years experience in community management, preferably in crypto projects.
- Comprehensive understanding of the DeFi/crypto/blockchain space.