At Trinsic, you'll have the opportunity to redefine how people around the world interact with their personal data and manage their identity, making the world and its useful services more accessible to people who desperately need it.
We are a hardworking team of 8 who've built this company from the ground up. It's time for us to scale our initial flagship product to meet the demands of our growing customer base.
You'll have the chance to grow with an engineering team from a core group of diehard hackers to a formidable engineering organization.
This role will require both strong engineering expertise and phenomenal leadership.
As the head of engineering at Trinsic, you will:
- Recruit and develop a team of engineers and leaders who are the best in the industry
- Communicate business objectives to the team and align everyone around productively solving customer and business problems
- Contribute as part of the executive team to drive the plan for Trinsic's engineering vision
- Drive technical projects and product initiatives across all engineering teams
- Develop, maintain, and regularly report on metrics that measure the operation health, performance, effectiveness, and efficiency of the products our team is responsible for delivering
- Make nontrivial code contributions each sprint and dive into technical problems to help the rest of the team move forward
We are looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of as a top-performing engineer
- Experience building and leading at least one high-performing engineering team before
- An ability to manage, motivate and hold accountable a high-performing remote team
- Demonstrated ability to bring people together against a set of strategies and goals
- The ability to lead by example, by setting the right context, and by helping the team do their best work
- The desire to encourage a healthy work environment that’s both supportive and challenging
- Able to hold yourself and your team to a high bar for all aspects of the team’s work
- A strong technical network