🤩 We Are Jefa
- Jefa is reinventing banking for women. We create a paradigm shift for how women do money.
- We are backed by the investors behind companies like Netflix, Facebook and Twitter. Our board boasts none other than the co-founder of Kiva, the OG financial inclusion revolutionary.
🔧 The Position
- We are looking for a Head of Design to help us become the world’s leading digital bank for women. We are seeking a highly-skilled, mission-driven person with an uncapped drive and enthusiasm for financial inclusion. You will lead the design team at the company, leading product decisions, doing both UI and UX, and overseeing the design research process.
🤸♀️ What You'll Do
- Own the product. You’ll be the go-to product designer, helping to craft a beautiful mobile experience for our users.
- Work closely with our product manager and engineering teams, to collaboratively bring new features to life.
- Manage the overall aesthetic and branding at Jefa, ensuring we present a cohesive, refined, and creative image to the world.
- Maintain and develop the Jefa design system with a high level of attention to detail.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to produce content for our social media channels.
- Oversee our design researchers and have a hands on role in our research processes. Seek higher level conclusions from the data we collect from users.
- Help us to grow our design team by onboarding talented, driven designers.
👩💻 Who You Are
- Experienced in both UI and UX and able to own the complete product design process.
- A versatile designer, comfortable leaping from pixel-pushing for social media graphics to higher-level product strategy. You like to wear many hats at once.
- A strong eye for detail. Our brand is extremely important to us, and we need a leader who will pay careful attention to details and infuse everything we make with thoughtfulness and care.
- Creativity and willingness to push the boundaries. You think big, and design bigger.
- Solid understanding of the design thinking process, as well as a passion and know-how for influencing design strategy.
- High degree of curiosity and thirst for understanding. If you’re the kind of person who ask “Why?” five times, you’ll fit right in.