💡 If you feel like you don’t match these criteria exactly, please reach out to us anyways. We believe that character is just as important as your skills.
🔍 Who Are We Looking For
We are seeking the Head of Applied Sciences to be a part of our screening team. This role entails playing a leading role in the development of our proprietary platform. As such, this role requires close-knit integration with Chemistry, Engineering and Computational teams.
- Leading the applied sciences team and coordinating work with Chemistry, Engineering and Computational teams.
- Designing DNA encoded libraries (DEL) based on selected building blocks in collaboration with Chemistry and Computational teams.
- Development of NGS protocol to identify DEL hits.
- Application of DNA-tagging protocol for DEL synthesis and ensuing coordination with chemistry team.
- Order, organize, and manage a collection of raw materials, supplies and lab equipment for projects.
- Coordinating with Bioinformatics the development of automated NGS data analysis application.
- Ownership of internal ELN system for reporting research outcomes and lab equipment maintenance.
- Organising and presenting weekly science review to Management and Scientific Advisory Board.
- Fostering collaborative and open work culture.
- Active participation in hiring processes.