NOV 30, 2022
Guest invites, schedule UX improvements, deal export improvements
This release is full of improvements based on customer requests and feedback
- Guest invites - You can now add read-only members that don’t count towards your paid seats.
- Schedule UX improvements - we’ve improved the legibility of different states
- Deal export improvements- added a stats tab containing all the low level calculations
- Deal update improvements - added instructions inside sample deals to reduce confusion
You can now invite read-only guests to your space that don’t count towards your paid seats.
- Guests can review deals and libraries, but not edit anything.
- Guests are available on all paid plans (Team, Business, Enterprise)
- The number of allowed guests increases with the number of paid seats in your subscription
- You are entitled to 2 guests per paid seats (so 2+ for Teams, 10+ for Business, 20+ for Enterprise)
- You can also also promote a guest to a full paying seat.
👌 Any existing members with viewer permissions will be automatically converted to guests members
Schedule UX improvements
Based on customer feedback, we’ve updated the schedule view to improve legibility of distinct states. Partial allocations now have a sawtooth style that is easier to identify in complex schedules.