By Artyom Dogtiev, Head of Content at Business Of Apps.
Guest contributors can submit an article for publishing in the Insights section.
Submit your post here: https://mjelly.wufoo.com/forms/k169safj04hhq9t/
- Main Image: 285 x 480 (width x height) - see below for image examples. The image should not contain the article’s title on it or preferably any text at all, if possible.
- Thumbnail Image: 170 x 300 (width x height) – see below for image examples
- Embedded images: 750x400 (width x height) - an article may have up to 5-6 images, see below for image examples
- Article length: Please keep each article between 1,000 - 2,000 words, divided on 4-5 line paragraphs.
- Each article may contain links as references behind statistical data, case studies from third-parties.
- You may include up to 2 links to a page on your website / blog by placing it behind a text that clearly invites readers to read that page. (may example: read our recent study that talks about…. - in this case you place a link behind the underlined part)
- We do not allow anchoring a specific piece of text inside an article with a link to a page on your website, with an intention to gain a higher ranking on Google, due to Google’s policy. In this case the text represents a keyword(s) that your company aims to be ranked high for in Google Search Results.
- Include a Call-to-Action: Please include a clear call-to-action with a tracking link to your website at the end of each article.
- Include an Author-bio: Please provide a short (1-2 paragraph bio) for each article author and this headshot photo (optional but recommended)
Image 1: Main Image (285 x 480)
Image 2: Thumbnail Image (170x300)
Image 3: Embedded Images (750x400)