To apply, please send us your resume at **firstname.lastname@example.org.**
AfterSell helps eCommerce merchants boost their store revenue by creating a better post purchase experience. Unlike major eCommerce marketplaces such as Amazon whose post purchase pages are designed to increase revenue, a standard post purchase page lacks those revenue generating opportunities. The best eCommerce businesses have great post purchase experiences to optimize revenue, retention, and customer experience. We want to help all merchants get there. To execute on this vision, we're making it easy for any business to setup and customize a branded post purchase experience. We're starting with the building blocks that every merchant needs — product offers, images, videos, etc. — and will over time create additional modules ourselves, integrate with other apps that merchants use, and open our API to collaborate with other developers so that we can serve businesses of all industries and sizes.
About the role
As the first growth team member at AfterSell you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. You will work closely with the CEO, CTO, and COO and have a path towards a growth leadership position. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your learning and development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.
Who you are
- You have good values. You have high integrity, strive for excellence, value respect (of others and yourself), and believe in the power of collaboration.
- You have entrepreneurial drive. You are comfortable with uncertainty and high pace excites you. You may have worked at startups before or might want to build one yourself in the future.
- You believe in hard work. You understand that the world's best companies are built by talented and hard working people. ****
- You're creative. You adapt quickly to new information and aren't afraid to try 10 things that fail to find 1 thing that really works.
- You have experience. You have 2+ years experience working on growth systems and engineering growth strategies.
- You are data driven. We want our growth engine to be backed by data. You will have access to lots of technical resources to build a data-driven growth strategy that can scale.
- You put customers first. You constantly put yourself in the shoes of our customers, thinking about the implications of what you're doing. This reflects in your work — beautiful ads, high quality influencers, etc.
What you'll do
- You'll design growth experiments. You'll create a growth plan for key customer segments and design creative strategies to find and double down on the 1 that works.
- You'll setup data based systems. You'll work with the CTO, COO and other stakeholders to integrate powerful tools and create feedback loops for growth.
- You'll define automations. While you might start off doing things manually, when something works you'll work with our engineering team to setup automations so that you work on higher-leverage work.
- You'll learn about startups. Aside from your core work, you'll have the opportunity to get involved in other areas - marketing, engineering, ops, etc.