In short: Full-time position remotely in the USA or Europe. Please only apply if currently residing in the USA or Europe. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
😍 We are Gigs
- Gigs is building Stripe for phone plans. Enabling platforms to sell phone & data subscriptions to their users through an easy-to-use API in 200+ countries.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch, or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, Airbnb, Facebook, Spotify & Plaid. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- We completed the Y Combinator W21 batch and have further raised our Seed and Series A rounds with USA-based investors.
🔧 The position
- You'll own the G2M strategy for customers & execute it. Together with the Head of Marketing, you’ll work directly with our product, sales, and customer success teams to strategize how we can position ourselves as a growth partner and help our customers to generate traction. As the lead for growth marketing, you will play a vital part in creating the initial buzz when our customers go live with us.
- You'll be our resident expert on growth marketing. You will execute strategic marketing plans across owned, paid, and earned channels, driving mutual value for Gigs and partners (brand awareness, increased Gigs usage, and conversions).
- You will own paid lead generation. You will own online marketing efforts (affiliate marketing, retargeting, etc.) and come up with other creative and efficient solutions that fuel our growth engine.
- You’ll work collaboratively with various stakeholders. You’ll share your market insights and product marketing strategy with various teams. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with business development and customer success leads to drive a holistic success plan.
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you. 🦄
- You have worked in growth marketing at a high-growth B2B startup before. You have led or participated in the earliest stages of developing a growth marketing strategy and scaled it from there. Ideally, you gathered experience in the SaaS space.
- You love combining unique value propositions with data-driven results. Standing out from the crowd is second nature to your work, you love crafting unique features into new campaigns. You love to strike a balance between combining creativity and data analytics to make an impact.
- You are a collaborator. You enjoy working with internal stakeholders and channel owners (social, email, app, etc) and a broader marketing team to build support plans and co-marketing efforts.
- You're a go-getter. You figure out how to solve problems on your own. You consistently seek to improve the growth marketing strategy and thrive in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- You intuitively know how to connect people with products. You know all how to connect marketing tools for analytics and funnel optimizations. You intuitively know when to use which channel for the biggest impact.
🌱 Our offer