OfficeTogether is on a mission to make hybrid offices successful, and we need help getting the word out! We believe 80%+ of companies will go hybrid-remote, meaning that teams may meet a few times a week or month instead of daily. The world is on the brink of returning to the office all around the same time, so we need you to help us drive leads to our website and create meaningful content around this growing trend.
OfficeTogether is building critical scheduling and org infrastructure for the next generation of companies, those on the hybrid remote spectrum. We are an office reservation and scheduling software that helps teams coordinate time in the office together while also enabling execs to more effectively manage real estate needs against historical + predicted capacity. We currently service multiple paying customers in Europe and the US.
- 3 - 5+ years of experience working in a marketing generalist role; experience with B2B marketing is a plus
- A record of creating strategic yet actionable project road maps for an ambiguous, somewhat open-ended set of problems
- Naturally curious and autonomous in your approach to project management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Design and creative skills are a plus!
What you'll do on the job
- Work alongside the Marketing Lead to develop and maintain strategy, increasing consumer awareness and acquisition across several international markets
- Provide management and support on the day-to-day execution of paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Constantly innovate on building into new channels for customer acquisition and user engagement initiatives.
- Develop sales enablement collateral to support the conversion of MQLs.
- Track and report on campaign success & learning opportunities; build and manage reporting dashboards
- Own and operate social media and content marketing initiatives, including launching social accounts, maintaining a high level of community engagement, and designing delightful assets for various channels
- Assist with event coordination, including audience development, vendor management, and day-of logistics
- Opportunity to flex into communications responsibilities and projects
- Research and develop a keen understanding of industry trends -- a deep understanding of “Future of Work/Workplace” is critical to your success.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering/product, and design to help build a scalable marketing infrastructure