About The Grand
The Grand’s mission is to make the world a less lonely place.
We’re building a platform that provides group coaching to navigate transitions at the intersection of work and life. We are a small but mighty team of good humans, and we want more of the world to experience the magic of The Grand.
We’re excited to hire our first Growth Marketing Manager to help us scale in this next phase of growth. You will own the roadmap and execution of key growth initiatives and influence company-wide decision-making. This position will report to the Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer. This role is remote and open to candidates in the United States.
- Partner with the founders to develop growth strategies for The Grand’s products and manage the marketing roadmap.
- Drive The Grand’s growth experimentation process, from identifying opportunities to forming and validating data-driven hypotheses. Capture insights from growth experiments’ successes and failures, and communicate them to the broader team.
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development, Operations, Design, Engineering, and Product.
- Understand what our market and our customers want. Conduct research and uncover insights to inform positioning. Refine language and messaging for our brand and individual products.
- Drive brand awareness and interest by creating, launching, and executing campaigns across digital channels.
- Plan, execute, and manage end-to-end campaigns, including content marketing, email marketing, paid marketing, and SEM/SEO. Measure and optimize impact by tracking analytics.
- Manage social media agency and additional external agency relations as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 5+ years of experience owning marketing strategies. You can create a vision and strategy, establish goals and success metrics, develop a roadmap, and then bring it to life.
- Data-driven and process-oriented. You have the analytical skills to manage projects independently end-to-end. You are data-driven in your decision-making, and you make thoughtful recommendations on how to iterate your strategy based on your learnings.
- Self-starter. You have an experimentation mindset, and you don't wait to take initiative. You can operate well in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment where change is commonplace.
- Creative thinker. You are comfortable thinking outside of the box and coming up with unique ideas to grow our customer base.
- Effective verbal and written communicator. You have strong oral and written communication skills. You can craft a compelling narrative both orally and written.
- Mission-driven. At the end of the day, The Grand exists to help people feel less alone and more seen. You care about our mission and thrive in an environment where you can forge and facilitate deeper human connections.