SAN FRANCISCO OR REMOTE/PACIFIC TIME
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer with a passion for running the Growth process. You will be part of a Growth Team that moves fast and works to an experiment backlog in order to gain insights, de-risk big bets and help build a sustainable and scalable growth machine. You will probably have had hands-on experience in every ‘marketing department’ and practical experience optimising channels, but if you believe in ‘loops, not funnels’ then we’d love to chat.
Note - this is a pretty good summary from Josh Fletcher: https://joshfechter.com/growth-marketer
What will you be doing?
- Running experiments across the entire user journey
- Pitching hypotheses and support in prioritising experiment backlog
- Analysing experiment results (no-code analysis!)
- Creating and iterating on web landing pages
- Designing and shipping emails, push notifications and other communications
- Implementing and improving paid ads across multiple ad platforms
- Assessing and improving tracking instrumentation (both source attribution and behavioural tracking)
- Day-to-day improvements to existing campaigns and growth channels
- Interviewing customers and running surveys
What skills and experience do you need?
- An proven knowledge of modern marketing practices (also known as ‘Growth’)
- 3+ years experience working in a Growth/Marketing team