What if you could help millions of people use a tool that has real impact on their everyday life? And, at the same time, help make that product even better? That's the opportunity with Envision's unique and passionate team, which is at a pivotal and excitement moment in its journey.
Intro · Product · Role · Apply
We build impactful, design driven tools for humans that leverage the latest in computer vision technology so everyone can have faster access to information. Our aim is to be the pioneers enhancing and augmenting human vision, unlocking potential beyond what one can (and cannot) see.
Why this Role?
- Work on a product people love that solves real problems: Our greatest source of inspiration and motivation are our users. They love our product, which truly enables them to be independent in their daily lives. We are pioneering applications of technology, like AI, for good.
- Have a global impact at scale: We are a young company. We're dedicated and we have global ambitions. Our users are from all over the world and we aim to be as inclusive in our reach to them as possible.
- Jack of all, Master of One: Our team is small yet each of us wear many hats. Though you would be the owner and master of your domain, you will have active say and involvement in all aspects of building a venture from bottom up. We're all open, honest and there's absolutely no boredom.
- Join us at a magical time: We have had the privilege of generating revenue from the very beginning, enabling us to work on product development and steadily grow our user base. With our recent infusion of investment from a great Impact Investing team, we now have the opportunity to take big swings. A truly special set of circumstances!
- Gain new skills fast: Because we are a close-knit team of domain masters we are always learning from each other in order to work more synchronously. Your mind, abilities, and product sense will expand every day.
Life at Envision
We're a unique collection of dreamers, tinkerers and geeks based out of The Hague. When we're not hard at work, we love to have deep discussions about food and murder mysteries. Our office is based at YES! Delft The Hague.