You are a thoughtful individual that is execution oriented. You love storytelling and are interested in building scalable processes and closing deals.
On the Growth Team at Air you will serve as the primary support for Brand Experience ("BX") team (outreach, SEO, marketing). Your work will bring new users to the product, and expose you to all facets of our business: helping you understand what it means to work at a high growth startup. One hour you'll be prospecting customers, another you'll be completing research, and over time you will grow to becoming a true growth generalist.
This internship runs from October to January 2020, and a full time position will be made available if successful.
We're seeking a creative problem solver deeply interested in sales, product, and learning how a bottoms up SaaS business operates.
- 25% — Prospecting: Find & Acquire
- Define what our ideal customer personas are and find where they live online (LinkedIn, Social Communities, Forums, Competitor Products, Etc.).
- Employ the most systematic, efficient and cost effective tools to find and acquire these high value leads (Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, BuiltWith, Etc.).
- 25% — Outreach: Content & Automation
- Develop an understanding of our product, the competitive landscape, customer pain points and how we talk about our solution.
- Think creatively and work cross functionally with the BX, CX and Product teams to anticipate upcoming feature launches and marketing drops to fuel sales communications.
- 25% — Sales: Self Service & High Touch
- Accelerate both the self service (Plus Plan) and high touch (Pro Plan) sales cycles to reach monthly and quarterly goals.
- Guide customers to close through strategic and automated communications, content creation, and product demos.
- 25% — SEO: Analysis & Improvement
- Learn the basics of search engine optimization and familiarize yourself with tools like ahrefs, Google Analytics, and Mixpanel to help improve overall organic traffic.
- Brainstorm and execute SEO content projects alongside Marketing & Product leads
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree at a top university
- Proven ability to take concepts and ideas to execution, embracing both big picture objectives and following through on details.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus