Be the mastermind behind inspiring millions of people
Imagine a product that's reached hundreds of thousands of users who needed communication accessibility since... forever, and finally found it. Imagine being in the exact moment where it's time to turn up the dial on this growth and get our product into the hands of the majority of the 450M of deaf & hard-of-hearing people — and discover Ava and the difference it can make in their lives. We're looking for someone creative and data-driven to be our growth mastermind & the doer behind this effort.
Apply to the Growth Hacker (US) position
**← see All Open Positions and More About Ava • Ava**
About this Role
You'd be perfect for this role if:
- You're highly strategic and tactical — capable and excited when it comes to brainstorming new ideas to raise Ava's awareness and prioritize the 10x ones into a coherent growth strategy, as well as able to scrappily run fast experiments to validate them.
- You have a deep product and marketing experience working with designers, developers & CS on growth experiments and projects that also improve the product experience.
- You have breadth of knowledge and experience to show for testing and managing channels across the marketing stack, across web and mobile. Examples include: ASO, SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Pages, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snap & TikTok.
- You are data-driven, can implement attribution, and have experience with MixPanel or similar analytics tools. You just might like spending time doing regression and retention analyses.
- You love our customers and understand what makes them tick in all of their varieties and can speak the language of each segment: the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- You’re brimming with ideas you'd like to experiment AND have robust analytical abilities to confirm or inform them.
- You are capable of executing on the growth marketing function, and are excited to do so until the workload justifies growing the team.
- 3+ years of marketing/growth experience within a SaaS and/or B2C2B startup.
- Understand how to write SQL queries.
- Knowledge of deaf & hard-of-hearing people needs.
- Experience/interest in nimble tech tools to drive adoption and optimization.