🤩 We Are Jefa
- Jefa is the digital bank for women. We create a paradigm shift for how women do money.
- We are backed by the investors behind Netflix, Albo, LendingClub and Rappi. Our board boasts none other than the co-founder of Kiva, the OG financial inclusion revolutionary.
🔧 The Position
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help us become the world’s leading digital bank for women. We are seeking a highly-skilled, mission-driven person with an uncapped drive and enthusiasm for financial inclusion. You will be taking lead on all things graphic design: social media content, internal materials, presentations, etc.
🤸♀️ What You'll Do
- Own the graphic design materials. You will be responsible for crafting beautiful, eye-catching images that our users and community love.
- Work closely with the Head of Design in formulating a graphic design strategy and with the Marketing and Communications team to develop content.
- Manage the overall aesthetic and branding at Jefa, ensuring we present a cohesive, refined, and creative image to the world.
- Maintain and develop the Jefa graphic design system with a high level of attention to detail.
- Produce large amounts of content to be used on social media at any given time in order for us to stick with our weekly posting schedule.
👩💻 Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design.
- A versatile designer, comfortable leaping from pixel-pushing for social media graphics to powerpoint slides for investors to one-page word documents for partners.
- A strong eye for detail. Our brand is extremely important to us, and we need a designer who will pay careful attention to details and infuse everything we make with thoughtfulness and care.
- Creativity and willingness to push the boundaries. You think big, and design bigger.
- Solid understanding of the design thinking process, as well as a passion and know-how for influencing design strategy.
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to your success.
- You have the ability to work independently in an asynchronous team environment.
- You are keen to join a supportive, kind, trusting, open, constructive, company culture. Building a positive culture really matters to us.