Grants are given by the Grants Committee, from a treasury set aside for grant-based projects.
The grants treasury will be used to fund projects that are ready to start mid-season and can’t or shouldn’t wait for the next season for funding. The treasury can also fund projects that don’t align with the current DAO priorities but align with its mission and values and warrant funding.
Applying for a Project Grant
In order to qualify for a Project Grant, and thus a distribution of BANK, your Project must meet the following requirements:
- You must have one or more Champions. This individual will serve as the main point of contact for anyone to reach out to regarding the Project.
- The Project must have a channel in the Discord where BanklessDAO members can take part in the development of the Project.
- The Project must have a Project page on the BanklessDAO's Notion. This is where all the information regarding the Project is easily accessible, for anyone to understand the benefits of the Project to BanklessDAO.
- New members may visit this page to get involved in the Project, and other BanklessDAO members may visit this page to see the progress that is being made on your Project. (See Instructions and Template)
- Projects must have a multi-sig set up with at least 3 signers. Funds will be distributed to this address. (Guide can be found here.)
- Projects must have been posted to the Bankless DAO forum to gauge community consensus following the proposal template. Polls must have at least 30 votes and be open for 7 days.
- Once the prior requirements have been met, members can complete the Project Grants Application Form. At least one representative from your project must attend the next Grants Committee call to speak on behalf of the project. Grant Committee calls are Tuesdays at 12pm EST. (Convert time here)
Gas Reimbursements Season 3
Project Proposal Workflow
Season 1 Submissions
Season 2 Submissions
Grants Committee Multisig
Grants Committee Budget
Season 3 Grants Committee Submissions