Design Sprints are Absurd
Design sprints lack any form of scientific rigor or sound research methodology.
Google | The Design Genome Project
CEOs Should Care About Design Sprints Too
1. Understand: Discover the business opportunity, the audience, the competition, the value proposition, and define metrics of success.
2. Diverge: Explore, develop, and iterate creative ways of solving the problem, regardless of feasibility.
3. Converge: Identify ideas that fit the next product cycle and explore them in further detail through storyboarding.
4. Prototype: Design and prepare prototype(s) that can be tested with people.
5. Test: Conduct 1:1 user testing with (5-6) people from the product’s primary target audience. Ask good questions.