Hi there 👋 Let's work together to build amazing experiences online.
🚀 Our mission at Glimpse is to build strong, lasting, meaningful relationships. To foster interactions that bring delight and life into the world.
🤝 Join the network by booking a time with Helena, one of the founders.
📍 Host: A freelancer or agency that helps companies or other organizations to smoothly run virtual events.
Client: An organization that is paying to use Glimpse.
👋 Hello from the Glimpse team!
Events & Meeting Facilitation
Large calls need facilitation! Our goal is to make them fun & effective. We want the right people to meet eachother. There's a few ways to make this happen:
- Zoom: Hosts will help with all things Zoom
- Zoom & Glimpse: Hosts will help attendees switch between two platforms and handle any technical concerns.
- Glimpse Only: Host can set up the Glimpse event ahead of time and help clients communicate about the event properly. They will be in the lobby on Glimpse and available via phone call to immediately assist the host.
Glimpse Commitment to Hosts
- Glimpse will actively recommend a list of pre-vetted hosts, generating more traffic to a host's profile.
- When a new listing is made available, that network is notified of the offer and the most qualified host will get the role.
- Hosts will work directly with the client on their Glimpse event and may build a personal relationship with them. ie Hosts can directly work with Glimpse clients on non-Glimpse events.
- Glimpse will not take any commission from the event hosting per hour fee, and simply work as a liaison to pair clients and hosts.
- If a Host is working with a Company that is not yet a Glimpse customer, Hosts can get a free Glimpse premium account up to 500 seats. If customers choose to continue using Glimpse below, Glimpse can offer referrals to Hosts.
- If the client chooses to use Glimpse (or Shuffle) internally down the line, Glimpse will pay the host a referral fee
- Subscription: 50% referral fee of the first (3) month's costs.
- One-Time Event: 25% referral fee of total event cost
- Intro call with Helena to talk about event hosting experience!
- We're looking for people who:
- love trying new technologies
- good communication skills
- can think quickly on their feet
- have hosted many events before
- know zoom inside and out (meetings, webinars, breakout rooms, zoom apps, etc.)