A financial dashboard is a place where you manage and track all your relevant finance KPIs, allows for effective cash management, and enables to track expenses, sales and profits in detail to meet and outperform financial objectives of a department or company.
In this article, you will find:
- Finance Order Dashboard
- Finance Settlement
- Courier Company COD Transfer
- Customer COD Transfer
- Customer COD Balance
- Driver Liability
- Order Exception
Finance Order Dashboard 📈
The Finance order dashboard is a business intelligence tool that allows finance and accounting teams to track and report on financial KPIs, The first section of the Finance menu is the dashboard. You will see all the finance information of the orders and their corresponding statuses.
- The first section is the 'ALL' where the overall details of the COD amount.
- 'To be collected' section gives the list of orders from whom the amount is to be connected.
- 'Collected' section lists down all the order collected by your driver.
- 'Pending' section lists down all the COD orders that are to be collected from your Merchant clients.
- 'With Cashier' section displays all the orders and their corresponding CODs collected from the driver by the cashier.