The Atlas is meant to cover many different topics, aimed at many different kinds of developers! From first time Ember users and folks just checking out the framework to experienced veterans, we aim to cover any topic imaginable. Here are just a few places you could get started:
If you're getting started:
- The Official Ember Guides are the best place to start for first time Ember users who want to learn the basics.
- If you're coming from another ecosystem, like React or Vue, the Coming From Another Ecosystem section is dedicated to guides that introduce Ember from that perspective.
If you already know the basics, you can learn more through:
- The Ember API Documentation, which is in depth, but generally meant to be used as a reference.
- The Atlas Cookbook, which is for in-depth guides and recipes.
- You can visit the External Resources page to find a bunch of external guides and resources that can use to learn more, including tutorials, courses, and blog posts!
- If you're upgrading your app to Ember Octane, check out the Ember Octane upgrade guide.