NovoChat now has a Live Chat option for your communication channel. This feature enables you to provide real-time and seamless support to your clients and potential leads. That way, it will increase customer satisfaction ratings if you are able to help them in an immediate manner.
Here are several steps to get your Live Chat ready with NovoChat!
Setting Up Live Chat Channel
Follow these steps to create your Live Chat channel in NovoChat:
- From your dashboard, navigate to the Channel menu.
- Look for the Live Chat option and click the Add Channel button
- On the Live Chat setting page, simply fill in the Internal Name and Public Name fields. Do not forget to hit the Create button.
- Once it’s successfully created, it will be shown as active in your channel list.
Adding Live Chat to Chat Widget
After successfully setting up the Live Chat channel, you can add it to the widget. Here’s how:
- Go to the Chat Button menu.
- Select the Multi-Channel option.
- Next, navigate to the Channels tab and choose Live Chat to add to your widget.
- Finally, click the Save button for the changes to take effect. You will be able to see the preview of your chat widget as well as its communication channels 😃