Hey PRTN’ers, 🌱
We’ve loved getting to know you all and exploring Pre-Season together, but we don’t expect you to be spending your entire lives in Discord (unless you want too!)
We'd rather you dip in and out when you feel like it and bring the value you create outside of the community - so if you were wondering - we’ve put together a simple doc for how you can get involved whether you’ve got 5 mins a day, or a few hours a week.
I’ve got less than 30 minutes a week ✨
- 🔗 Share interesting links you’ve found in the #discoveries channel (and potentially be featured in the Protein Supplement)
- 📆 Drop in on upcoming events, e.g a weekly town hall
- 💬 Share some thoughts, memes and chat in #general-chat!
- 📱 Follow (if you haven't already) and share some love on socials
- 🗓 Subscribe (Gcal) to the Calendar for when you have more time in the future
I’ve got an hour or so a week ⭐️
- All of the above, plus;
- ✍️ Scribe for the Protein Community and key events, weekly town halls and discussions (we’re currently looking to fill this archiver role! So get in touch if you want to contribute)
- 🔗 Share a link to a topic you've been reading into and invite people for discussion!
I’ve got a few hours a week 🌟
- 📚 Join one of our working group teams and start building from day one.
- 🎉 Volunteer ownership over something for the Protein Community e.g editing, design, community building, and share some ideas!
- 📝 Help us write the Weekly Roundup, or Protein Supplement
I’ve got more than 4+ hours a week 💫
- 🙌 Put yourself forward to lead one of our working groups.