Advantages of app format for your business
It takes a few moments to launch a shopping page on Picksell, which will be available for your clients not only in web but also in app formats. You only need to create an account, provide your company details (or personal data in case you self-employed), connect your bank account and upload products.
Don't worry about design, testing and optimizing - Picksell shopping app is compatible with all OS and mobile devices, so that your shopping page will look great on any smartphone.
There are some advantages from Picksell shopping app for your business:
- Mobile shopping is the fastest growing sales channel globally. Picksell equip your business with all-in-one mobile sales channel in app format. Make your business accessible and sell the way your customers familiar with!
- Picksell brings new customers by recommending your store to relevant categories of Picksell app users.
- Customers can follow your account on Picksell — like they would on social media. Keep your followers updated and motivate them with discounts and special offers.
- With Picksell shopping app your business is always with clients. Using Picksell, your client can now start shopping in-store or anywhere outdoors, scan an item and pay for it when they get home. Learn more about using QR-codes to sell anywhere.
Your Picksell store accessibility for your clients
Don't worry about design, testing and optimizing for multiple browsers and gadgets types — we have already done everything for you. Picksell shopping website and application are designed to be fully responsive so that your shopping page on Picksell will look great on desktop, mobile, and tablet.
Web is compatible with all OS and devices, app is compatible with all OS and mobile devices.
How to start
There are a few simple steps to launch your shopping page on Picksell and get it both in web and app formats.
- create a Picksell account using your email
- enter your company registration number or your personal tax identification number If you are a freelancer or self-employed
- choose a plan which fits needs of your business
- connect your company bank account or yours bank account in case you are a freelancer or self-employed
- upload your products
- set up delivery or pickup
With all 6 steps are passed your store gets Live status which means you can start sell through Picksell web and app.