How to use your GOOD? How to vote?
The GoodDAO uses Snapshot to vote, anyone that holds GOOD token can vote on proposals.
Snapshot is a decentralized voting mechanism that allows voting off-chain.
- 🗳 Step-by-step guide to connect to Snapshot and vote (using your phone and your GoodDollar wallet):
- 📹 Step-by-step video guide to connect to Snapshot and vote (using your phone and your GoodDollar wallet):
👉 With the GOOD token, you will be able to vote on Snapshot to approve or reject proposals.
Some proposals will need on-chain voting after 👉 directly from the contracts.
Keep an eye on GoodDollar’s social channels to know when voting is happening.
Where can I find all of the proposals and get more involved?
Discourse is the forum platform GoodDollar uses to debate and propose. Before any proposal moves to voting, it will be published and debated on Discourse. You can read all the proposals and participate in the debates.
There are 4 kinds of proposals:
Also, in a simple view, proposals have different statuses:
- Drafting: Ideas that haven’t been proposed yet but the team/community has in mind.
- Community discussion: You can find ideas/pre-proposals and proposals that are being discussed by the Community before they get launched on Snapshot.
- Snapshot vote: Once the discussion about the proposal is finished and a GoodDollar Discourse moderator has given the approval to move it forward, the proposal will be launched on snapshot for the community to vote.
- “Passed”: After voting, GIP’s that have been approved.
- “Rejected”: After voting, GIP’s that have been rejected.
- Not following: Pre-proposals or proposal's that don't end up end up on voting, because of the community debate/interest.
Here’s is a board with the status of all of the ideas, pre-proposals and proposals:
GIP stands for GoodDollar Improvement Proposal.