What we're looking for
As the General Manager of Verse, your primary responsibility will be to manage end-to-end profit and loss (P&L) for the flagship installation of Verse Immersive in San Francisco. You will work collaboratively with a world-class team of experts that are pushing the boundaries of augmented reality entertainment experiences! The ideal General Manager leads from the front, mastering all aspects of customer engagement and jumping in where needed to set an example for reporting holo-hosts (staff members). While aiming to profit margin, you will bring a sense of comfort and excitement to driving revenue through ticket sales, food & beverage, & Season Passes. Lastly, with your ears and eyes open to areas for improvement, you will serve as the liaison between the staff and Enklu’s leadership team.
- 5+ years in the service, events, museums, entertainment, or related industry, including managerial experience.
- Excellent leadership skills: able to manage, develop, and train a team of hosts to ensure strong execution of the on-site experience.
- Confidence in upselling throughout the customer journey
- Strong sense of ownership: You can hold yourself and your teams accountable for the work you are responsible for.
- Able to work weekends and evenings.
- Excellent remote and in-person communication skills.
- Exceptional customer awareness and attention to detail. Previous experience budgeting and expense reporting.
- Great problem-solving skills: able to multitask and think creatively when situations require innovation.
You Will be
- Responsible for overall operations on-site and P&L.
- Develop, outline and implement plans and strategies to increase the profitability of experience.
- Manage budget developments, expense tracking, and reporting, and maintaining transaction and spending records.
- Solid operational knowledge of functional human resources, including staffing, performance management, succession planning, rewards and recognition, employee relations, compliance, and talent acquisition.
- Energize, motivate, and inspire team members to provide an exceptional customer experience and generate customer engagement. Schedule and lead staff meetings to discuss updates, issues, feedback and to create solutions to issues.
- Create and oversee all Special Events at the location including monthly events, identifying partnerships (in conjunction with marketing).
- Ensure quality standards are always being followed to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for our staff and customers.
Who We Are