Ganas Ventures invests in pre-seed and seed Web 2 and Web 3 community-driven startups in the US and Latin America. It's run by solo-GP Lolita Taub. Website | Twitter | Linktree
Job Description Table of Contents
🧠 Part-Time Associate (Remote)
- Screen inbound deals
- Search for new companies to invest in
- Conduct market research for due diligence and support in memo write-ups
- Create & manage our portfolio support materials & offerings
- Write deal summaries
Note: This job description does not cover a comprehensive list of activities required for this role. Contingent on the growing needs of Ganas Ventures, the activities, duties, and responsibilities may expand.
- Excellent research abilities
- Ability to flourish and grow in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment; quick to adapt to new challenges and changes
- Entrepreneurial and scrappy; takes control of tasks and likes figuring things out on their own.
- Ability to multitask and collaborate with multiple teams and multiple projects
- Excellent presenting, writing, and communication abilities (including Airtable, Notion, and Google Slides), as well as a keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical abilities — able to turn data into actionable insights; experience with financial modeling is a bonus
- 1-3 years experience working in the investor/VC sector