Are you a gaming enthusiast and have a helpful and persuasive attitude? Then Outscal is the place for you!
The opportunity of working as an Admissions Counsellor with our team at Outscal is designed in a way where you are welcome to bring or pitch in your ideas and build strategies to convert an applicant into a student. This role requires someone versatile and can wear multiple hats of a start-up, like helping out with operational pieces from time to time. You will participate in constructing the overall business plan, identifying business priorities, as well as associated business and technical challenges.
Outscal is a bunch of dynamic people who are fun-loving and love to experiment with their work. If you want to kickstart your career or are willing to give it a new dimension Outscal is the place to be.
- Helping out applicants with the details regarding the program and assist them till the final admissions.
- Take counselling sessions of the students and help resolve their queries.
- Closing the lead through a smart and strategical approach.
- Providing in-depth information to prospective learners including counseling through phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a ‘founder’ mentality - solving problems brings you joy.
- Self-motivated personality with a go-getter approach.
- Work closely with the Admissions team to help drive growth.
- Should be street smart, approachable, and have a vibrant personality.
- Should be able to exercise judicious patience to drive the outcome.
Why you might be excited about us:
- We’re tackling a big problem with an even bigger potential to become a launchpad globally for the entire game industry. Participants in our existing cohorts say great things about us!
- You’ll be able to work remotely and (mostly) set your own schedule. Outscal was a remote-friendly team even before Covid, so we know what makes for a great remote environment.