💡 I'm working on how to evolve the remote design sprint. Here are some ideas requiring further ideas and inspiration - Ross
- Using data throughout the process, not just at the beginning.
- In the example of Google's Rapid Response Sprint, you actually launch the prototype so, How Might We push prototypes to live to gather real-time learning?
3. At Scale
- Workshops at scale (not just the people in the virtual room that likely have a collection of biases)
- User testing not from 5 but 500? 5000? Making big decisions with 5 people to validate can be very risky in certain situations.
- Validating assumptions continuously.
- Running asynchronous workshops well (together time is always at a premium).
- Continuously learning.
5. Remote Collaboration
- Running and leading virtual workshops.
- What can we learn from the successful Global Virtual Design Sprint?
6. Wider Impact
- Greg Larkin's Eight-Week Intrapreneur Sprint.
- Talent Sprint.
- Voice Sprints at Google?