💼 Part time // 🌍 LA, NYC, SF, Remote // 👩💻 10 Teammates
Launch House is a new kind of community for top founders and creators. We're a cross between SoHo House, Y Combinator, and WeWork - focused on bringing together high quality people and accelerating their careers through authentic connections.
We're looking for a founder-minded ops expert to drive one of the most important metrics for Launch House - successful fundraises. The ideal candidate above all else, understands the nuances of the founder journey.
- Work closely with the founders and community managers to make investments in top companies in the Launch House community and ensure their success
- Design and execute processes and build products to help make fundraising seamless for Launch House companies
- Manage relationships with portfolio companies, Launch House investors, and other critical stakeholders
You are a good fit if you:
- Have 3+ years experience in venture capital, startups, consulting, or another related field
- Communicate well - strong written and verbal is a must
- Deeply empathize - you love people and people pleasing
- Are detail-oriented - you're known to think through every possible scenario
- Are highly organized - you can juggle a lot of different things and manage your time well