The ideal candidate has experience in .NET development. You’ll work within an open-minded, passionate, and supportive team to build web-based and mobile apps for clients around the globe.
The qualified candidate is responsible for participating in the Agile application development life cycle for new development design, architecture, and testing of web-based and mobile applications. The developer will also participate in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities, possess good communication skills, and have a passion for constantly improving individual and team effectiveness.
You will be assigned to work on the projects that best suit your skills. If you think your skills match our checklist of requirements, let us know more about you.
- Design, develop and enhance custom responsive web apps, mobile apps that meet business requirements using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Develop user interface components and implement them using front-end frameworks (ReactJS).
- Maintain versioning and implementation of 3rd party products used in the development process.
- Independently research technical solutions and product functionality.
- Develop within an Agile delivery approach that supports incremental development of high-quality, fully tested applications every week.
- Adhere to, promote, and maintain development standards and best practices; participate in code reviews on a regular basis.
- Assist both development and test teams in activities with acceptance testing and troubleshooting.
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements in personal and team processes.
- Work with like-minded folk, get things done, and celebrate success.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with .NET development, particularly with C# and .NET MVC, .NET Core, ASP.NET.
- Experience with front-end frameworks (ReactJS)
- Understand Web API, SQL Server, Unit Tests, and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Experience with SQL Server: migration, queries, backups, restores, etc.
- Experience with a wide variety of unit testing tools such as NUnit.