🚀 Want to join the team? Apply below!
About the Role
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will have the ability to leverage existing knowledge about modern development frameworks to build the foundation across our software stack! As a founding member of the team, you will not only have ownership and shape the architecture and structure of the product., but you will help build the foundation of the engineering culture at the company. We’re looking for engineers with strong knowledge and experiences - it can be in infrastructure, full stack for web apps or database engineering.
Today, we're managing conversations and messaging for thousands of rentals and are continuing to grow quickly. We’ve love to have you join us!
What you'll do
- 🖼️ Backend: You are familiar with noSQL Databases and with serverless infrastructure. Our stack is entirely serverless and you should have familiarity with google cloud functions, api gateways, networking, and managed DB and data warehousing platforms like firestore and bigQuery.
- 👯 Talk to customers: Like every team member of yada, you will have the opportunity to understand who you're serving. You may form close relationships with hotel managers and property managers and travelers in general to deeply understand their wants and needs. You may also work through some of the problems and headaches travel professional encounter.
- 💺 You have a seat at the table: We appreciate strong engineering and your unique perspective on how the product should function. We'll take your feedback seriously.
- You are a problem solver with an unquenchable curiosity
- You have comfort dealing with ambiguity, especially in areas you have never worked in before
- You know any problem, no matter how unfamiliar you are with it, has a solution
- You think of the second and third-order effects
- Your love to learn and self-teach