In a world where we spend more time on screens than not, Opal is a partner to your digital well-being, helping you save time, find focus and develop a healthier, more balanced relationship with screens.
There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Since launch in January 2021, we have raised $5.5m from great investors who share our vision. The Opal app has been installed by over 80,000 people and supported by more than 3,000 paying annual subscribers.
Read more about Opal
Careers at Opal
What you will be doing
- Design and build the frontend and backend components of the Opal web infrastructure;
- Collaborate with the product team to define app features;
- Ensure quality and performance of application;
- Run unit tests of code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and on improving the application performance;
- Maintain the application code base;
- Design and implement application updates;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
What you should bring along
- 2+ years of experience developing web;
- Experience with React.js, Node.js, Databases, API development, third-party libraries.