REMOTE OR IN-PERSON (SF BAY AREA)
Who we're looking for
Bundle is seeking our first engineering hire, who will have a unique opportunity to shape the vision for the company's first prototype and beta product. The engineer will lead the development of a customer-facing front end supported by reliable back end systems.
- Understand key customer and internal needs and propose technology-driven solutions
- Build delightful user experiences and reliable, robust back-end systems
- Build a prototype/beta product from the ground up with ownership and flexibility over the creative vision
- Contribute to product, design, engineering and architecture for all of our technology solutions
- Work with the founders to influence and shape our product strategy and roadmap
What You Have
- 2+ years of software engineering experience working on external-facing web applications
- Strong work ethic and the desire to work at an early stage proptech/construction tech startup
- Attention to detail, organized, and self-sufficient
- Team oriented personality, bias to action, and excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to enjoy the entrepreneurial process and have fun!
- We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Bundle is rethinking the future of building materials procurement.
We're creating a two-sided marketplace connecting builders and suppliers, where builders get access to real-time pricing, availability and lead-times in one place and suppliers get reliable data to better predict demand. We are an information and transaction hub - like an Expedia for construction materials.
Learn more about us at www.bundle.build.