Note: This posting is purposefully vague. You'll be doing a lot of random stuff since we're a small startup.
Responsible for the Dashboard, Realtime API, CLI, etc
- Experience designing and implementing complex frontend architecture for state management (Redux, MobX, Hookstores, etc)
- Experience with building verbose data-fetching and querying architectures (GraphQL, Nexus, Working around N+1 query problems)
- Experience building relational database linking, as well as authorization to securely retrieve them
- Experience with distributed systems
Stuff you'll build
- Realtime API for Dashboard collaboration
- GodMode view of all containers and plugins
- Desktop Application
- Something Else!
- OpenAPI integration for building third party plugins
We love people who are hyped to make the dev experience the best it can be. If you've got a project you want to run with, we're all ears.