SundayGrids is a clean energy startup based in Bangalore. Our focus is at the intersection of accessibility and scale enabled by digital tools to build a positive climate impact.
You'll be our: Full stack Developer
You'll be based at: Bangalore
You'll be aligned with: Director, Technical Lead
You'll be a member of: Software Development Team
What you'll do at SundayGrids:
- Managing the software development process from conception to deployment
- Overseeing, analysing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Evaluate and Decide on new technology and solutions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive and interactive user interface components using React concepts
- Setting up PWA using the above frameworks.
- Monitoring and improving application performance.
- Build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
- Apply REST and other APIs and display data over components.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Experience working with Full stack Software development
- Hands on experience with typescript on NodeJs and ReactJs is a must.
- Good understanding of software security practices, authentication, authorization and data validation.
- Experience with translating UI elements and using Figma design tool.
- Good understanding of git, including development workflows on Github
- Knowledge of performance testing & unit testing frameworks
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.