Apply is a fast-growing New York City-based sticker brand, driven to give more people a chance to make things they’re proud of; personalize their everyday objects; and engage with art & culture.
We make the best stickers on Earth, with artists (ex: Basquiat & Warhol) & brands (ex: Peanuts & The New Yorker) we admire. Today, you can find our products in world-class cultural institutions like the MoMA, Fondation Louis Vuitton, and The New York Public Library or beloved retailers, like Camp, Bloomingdales, and The Strand!
We’re a tight team, backed by some of the most creative people in business. People like Scott Belsky (Chief Strategy Officer at Adobe), Jenn Rubio (CEO of Away), Jonathan Klein (Cofounder of Getty Images), Alex Chung (Cofounder of Giphy), and Lucy Deland (prev-COO of PaperlessPost).
We’re seeking a full-time Fulfillment & Operations Associate to help manage our distribution center at our headquarters in Dumbo, Brooklyn. The role will begin with a 3 month trial (40 hours / week) and expand into a broader fulfillment and operations role.
Day-to-day, you’ll help facilitate inbound & outbound logistics, identify & escalate risks, prioritize our work, and troubleshoot alternatives. You’ll balance these ongoing tasks with long-term projects that impact our whole business.
- Process Improvement: identify bottlenecks & risks in our workflow and propose solutions for refining our fulfillment operations. Document changes to enable the broader organization to level-up.
- Orchestrate Fulfillment & Shipping Operations: manage the assembly of sticker components into finished products by the broader in-house & distributed fulfillment team. Pick, pack, ship, and track direct-to-consumer orders & product samples to partners. Help manage relationships with our shipping carriers & suppliers. Keep our office space organized. Updated relevant teammates as parcels move across our ecosystem.
- Triage Incidents, Prioritize, and Take Initiative: work with Apply partners, customers, and team to understand where parcels may have gone awry; resolve briskly & fairly; document learnings; and update relevant teammates along the way.
- Receiving & Quality Assurance: take in parcels from our suppliers; examine & document the state of each package; determine conformity to quality guidelines; share conclusions with broader ops & product teams.
- Manage Inventory: keep track of product components, factoring in daily fluctuations resulting from inbound parcels, outbound orders, defective product, etc, partnering with the Product Team to replenish, as necessary. Enter, manage, and reconcile inventory data for the Apply product team.
- Enthusiasm: interest in physical consumer products & delivering an exceptional consumer experience.
- Curiosity: joyfully learns independently; eager to understand the “whys” & “hows”; comfortable expressing when things aren’t clear; committed to helping us arrive at the best answer, with proper urgency.
- Attention to detail: able to keep track of details across projects and spot product defects from a mile away.