Skills Required :
- 2+ years of web application development experience in SAAS environment.
- Knowledge of proper Redux and State management architecture and patterns
- Familiarity with Vue.js framework like Nuxt.js.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Ability to adapt, estimate workload, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement.
- Reverse engineering skills: ability to traverse logical sequences of either procedural or object-oriented code, abstracted or static - and understand it entirely.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a "Can Do" attitude.
- A serious passion for coding, with the ability to intuitively pick up and use any new language/protocol/framework.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and strong verbal and presentation skills.
- You'll be responsible for designing, developing, and new features, focusing on high-performance implementations without neglecting the user experience.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well-architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices.
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health.
- Collaborate with design, product, and customer operations to understand why we build the features we do.
- Help the team improve the existing codebase by promoting thoughtful design patterns and testing solutions.
- Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis.
🧑🏭 Back to Careers Page
🪧 Back to Clientjoy
🧑🤝🧑 Know more about the team
📄 Apply Now