Scene is a web based 3D documentation tool for manuals, work instructions and sales proposals for hardware or physical products. Scene lets users import existing 3D CAD Models, easily add text, images, animations, and share the document over the web. Scene documents are much better to understand compared to 2D technical illustrations, and faster to create and share than photos, videos or 3D PDFs.
What you will do
- Work with the product team to understand user goals, design product features and build prototypes.
- Technical design and implementation of frontend architecture and UI components of Scene.
- You will be an early team member in helping shape our future company culture, engineering practices, people we want to hire, and the direction and focus of our products.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience of statically typed programming language, with preference for TypeScript.
- Experience of web or native UI development, with preference for complex web UI.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of React.js experience.
- Experience with WebGL or OpenGL frameworks.
- Experience with 3D graphics programming.
- Previous startup experience.
- Working proficiency in Japanese and English.
- Work Location: Shibuya, Tokyo
- Annual salary: Details will be provided during the interview and selection process.
- Other benefits: transportation, social insurance, health checkup fee
- Trial period: 3 months from date of hire