What we're looking for
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. This is a mid-level role.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed, performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Maintaining our frontend codebase
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Proficient understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of tools in the ReactJS eco-system such as Redux, Redux-Thunk, React-router and Formik
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Jest and React-testing-library.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software