What you’ll be doing
Akahu is looking for a frontend developer to help Akahu shine.
You’ll be the frontend guru in the team, responsible for our developer-facing and consumer-facing products. This will include:
- Akahu connection flow: This is the all-important OAuth flow where a consumer connects their financial accounts via Akahu.
- MyAkahu: This is our web app for consumers to have visibility and control of their data connections.
- akahu.nz: Our public website.
- Developer app: A new web app that will provide an amazing developer experience for our API customers.
- Collateral: Designing and creating other digital assets.
What we’re looking for
- Expertise with React or equivalent SPA frameworks.
- Strong skills with modern CSS.
- A keen eye for design.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle: starting at conceptualisation, design/architecture, team communication/feedback, through to development, testing, and deployment.
- Backend and Node.js experience is a bonus.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, but unsure whether you’ve got the complete set of skills described above, we encourage you to apply and have a conversation regardless!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email our CEO Josh Daniell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.