About the role
As a front-end engineer Pocus, you will work alongside the founder/CTO to build Pocus’ vision. This is a unique opportunity to influence every aspect of our development cycle and own major engineering projects from idea through execution. You will be trusted to own the development of new features and functionalities and build at a high velocity. You will be empowered to make significant architectural decisions and define the engineering culture at Pocus.
What you'll do
- Build a dashboard that allows sales reps to access insights from their data warehouse.
- Build a no-code interface that allows sales leaders to connect their data and describe their ideal customer to Pocus.
- Use our web stack regularly, which is made up of: Typescript, GraphQL, and ReactJS. You don't need experience in these technologies to apply, but you'll be using them daily.
Who you are
- Engineering-driven – You can write high quality and secure software that scales.
- End-to-end builder – You have 6+ years of experience designing, building, deploying, and maintaining high quality software from scratch.
- Thrives with autonomy – You thrive with responsibility and prefer working with small and scrappy teams. You will have the support from our CTO and other engineers, but are comfortable individually building something from 0-1.
Interested in one of these roles? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or LinkedIn profile and we'll be in touch.
💰 Know somebody who would be a good fit? We offer a $2,500 referral bonus.