We’re hiring talented, creative problem-solvers to help us build the bank of the future. Join us if you're:
- Interested in building products used by our customers and shipping code at a rapid pace.
- An experienced Front-End Engineer that is passionate about building web applications that scale across desktop and mobile.
We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams. We have big dreams. There are many interesting challenges ahead, and we're happy for people to build new skills, specialise or move between teams.
About this Role
What will you be doing as a Frontend engineer?
You'll be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with for our web applications. You will work within a cross-disciplinary team of designers, backend engineers, product managers and other professionals to optimize user experience at gomoney.
How will you make impact?
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Your responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX designs to actual code that will produce visual elements of our applications. You will work with UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides contributing to how applications look as well as how they work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing accessible and performant code while working with design systems.
- Interfacing with product stakeholders and team leads to discuss and craft details of new product features on the front-end side.
- Working with backend engineers to build scalable and functional applications that meet customer needs.
- Building beautiful web interfaces for products based on design specifications.
- Working with product owners and designers to craft awesome marketing pages that tell the story of a product while delivering a great web experience.
- Frameworks, and technologies we use include but are not limited to
- Vue + Vuex
This might be for you if...
- you love building products in cross disciplinary teams using an iterative approach, driven by customer feedback and data insight.
- you deeply care about providing a great user experience to our users and understand the impact that technology can have on this.