Subject: Friends of Arrows.to—investor update (September ‘21 – need intros)
Welcome to September 2021's every-so-slightly-delayed "Friend of Arrows" investor update—issue #15. Let's get into it!
FYI – these emails are private and only for this list.
We need intros to...
- Startups who need onboarding: We do best with founders of Seed/Series A SaaS companies who sell products that require a semi-complicated onboarding and implementation, or who sell a simple product to enterprises. Arrows has a high conversion rate and we give free consulting to companies who have an onboarding/success bottleneck (tbh, probably every company you know).
- Refer us product marketers: We're hiring our first full-time marketer. Please send some our way! Job description here: http://arrows.to/jobs
- Please retweet my thread about hiring a marketer
- “People are loving it. Somebody said ‘A+ implementation’… Which, I mean, I owe that to Arrows. So thank you.” – Leslie Hack from Recurate (video: https://grain.co/highlight/92CaBdxrG9I1emjfsnkhQX4XEgd5oUZwQwetAnkK)
- "I've been a huge fan and advocate of Arrows. Excited to continue exploring, adapting, and implementing. I've been able to expand Arrows beyond just our product within Figure. Appreciate all your efforts and it truly is an incredible system." – Hayden from Figure, who is hoping to expand from 3 seats on his team to 20+ across the broader company